From January to March 2018 Breton specialities will be offered in Air France business class to selected destinations. Six new dishes have been created by Olivier Bellin who holds two Michelin stars.
The dishes will be offered on longhaul flights and on mediumhaul flights from Paris to Stockholm, Sofia, Bucharest, Algiers, Oran, Tunis, Warsaw, Rabat, Casablanca, Kiev, St Petersburg, Athens, Istanbul, Moscow, Tel Avia, Yerevan, Amman and Marrakech.
The special menu includes the following dishes:
- Lamb confit, celery puree, and buckwheat semolina
- Creamy scallop tart, trumpet and button mushrooms
- Guinea fowl fillet, spelt with cranberries, roasted pear and poultry juice with lemon and honey
- Cod with seaweed, leek mimosa in a basil and lemon vinaigrette
- Beef and anchovy, pasta shells, carrots and mushrooms
- Chicken fillet cooked with buckwheat, asparagus, celery and butternut