From July to September 2017 passengers travelling in Air France mediumhaul and longhaul business class will be able to enjoy a special menu created by François Adamski, a French chef based in south-western France holding two Michelin stars in Bourges and Bordeaux.
The cooperation will include six different dishes, two each month, on departure from Paris CDG.
- Roast chicken thigh, curry risotto and chorizo,
- Lightly smoked shrimps, coloured vegetable balls and creamy lemon sauce.
- Slow-cooked beef with creamy tomato sauce, mashed potatoes with green olives,
- Roast chicken fillet with supreme truffle sauce, carrots, celery and mushrooms.
- Candied lamb shoulder, semolina with baby vegetables, preserved lemon
- Cod with meat jus, crumble with hazelnuts, parsnips, celery, chestnuts.
The meals will be offered in Air France longhaul business class on flights from Paris CDG (with the exception of flight AF 22 to New York JFK) as well as mediumhaul flights from Paris CDG to Algiers, Amman, Athens, Bucharest, Casablanca, Yerevan, Istanbul, Kiev, Lisbon, Marrakech, Moscow, Stockholm, Oran, Porto, Rabat, St. Petersburg, Sofia, Tel Aviv, Tunis and Warsaw.